The 5 most popular Python related submissions from 2017-12-11 to 2017-12-17.
- Excel team considering Python as scripting language: asking for feedback
- Microsoft Excel team reaches out for ideas, some user proposes Python support, topic blows up
- I think this is very hard to do well
- Show HN: An educational blockchain implementation in Python
- Another week - another blockchain in Python
- Show HN: Python library for functional programming
- Looks nice and well thought out
- In v1.0.0 since February this year
- I’m not sure about the use-case though - when exactly do you end up with the need for writing code in functional style in a Python project?
- A workshop for scientific computing in Python
- A project on GitHub with 13x Jupyter Notebooks
- Microsoft considers adding Python support to Excel
- This is the same link the first submission, but without any discussion
All submissions via HN search.