The 5 most popular Python related submissions from 2017-10-09 to 2017-10-15.
- Go Python, Go: Stream Processing for Python
- HPAT – A compiler-based framework for big data in Python
- From the comments: This framework generates MPI compliant code, which is intended to be sent out to a bunch of super-computer nodes and executed.
- A Lisp that runs Python (2016)
- Author (chemical engineering scientist) wants to switch from Python to Lisp
- Not sure what’s going on there …
- He discovers he can execute Python within Lisp
- Show HN: Tably – Python script for converting .csv to LaTeX tables
- Nice and easy code
- No non-standard-library dependencies
- Python is the fastest growing programming language due to buffer protocols
- Another blog post that builds upon <a href=“https://stackoverflow.blog/2017/09/06/incredible-growth-python/" target_“blank”>StackOverflow’s recent analysis
- The argument is that it required a rewrite of
PyBufferProcs through PEP 3118 for Numpy to be fast
- This lay the base for the popularity of Python as a language for machine learning
- Which drives the growth according to the SE post
All submissions via HN search.