The 5 most popular Python related submissions from 2017-11-27 to 2017-12-03.
- Norvig’s Python programs to practice or demonstrate skills
- Peter Norvig is the Director of Research at Google
- Good code quality
- Most popular Python packages now support Python 3
- Currently 345 of 360 = 96%
- The exceptions being: supervisor, carbon, graphite-web, ansible, google-apputils, newrelic_plugin_agent, python-cjson, python-openid, M2Crypto, python-ldap, diamond, INITools, python-cdb, pathtools, dendenci
- This list can also be used to see which packages are most popular overall (I never saw a list like this on pypi.org although the data must come from there)
- Checklist for Python libraries APIs
- Optimized Python Docker Image
- Revsys compiled Python 3.5 and 3.6 with optimizations and got to an image that is 19% faster and 75% smaller than the official Python images
- There is some criticism in the comments though
- Ask HN: Real world examples of interaction between Python and Go?
- No idea why this shows up as popular, there basically is no useful info in this comment thread as of now
All submissions via HN search.